eSS is always looking for new talent. Please email your resumé & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you qualify for any of the listings below.
eStrategy Solutions, located in the Northwest Austin, TX area, is a growing, specialized technology and service group focused on regulatory support and e-learning services for state government and licensing agencies. Our rapidly evolving technology and services support millions of state-licensed professionals across the country and around the world. We offer a wide range of benefits including competitive pay, health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible PTO, 401k, and the list goes on... and on and on.
Working at eSS
Customer Care LeadereStrategy Solutions, a small, mighty technology company, located in the Northwest Austin area, is currently seeking a hardworking experienced Customer Care leader responsible for providing end-user assistance for our e-learning customers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help Desk agents provide excellent customer service by supporting a wide range of user process and non-technical solutions. Serving as the initial point of contact, you will gather and analyze information about the user's issue to answer basic questions about service, courseware, and usage of products to determine the best way to resolve their problem.
- Answer, evaluate and prioritize service requests received via the Helpdesk ticketing system (phone and emails). Ensure timely resolution of user issues by assigning an appropriate priority and resolution
- Proven ability to follow through on open issues and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment when dynamic priorities are needed to perform the job duties
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure of trouble tickets
- Observe and comply with eSS' policies and procedures in compliance with organizational aims and objectives
- Maintains Help Desk knowledge base system, standard operating customer care procedures documentation and lifecycle process
- Identify and implement, with Management authorization, opportunities to improve current processes for the Help Desk
- Analyze Help Desk performance through various statistical, time-keeping, and reporting methods
- Maintain and shepherd the image of the Help Desk that advances the Company vision and strategy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Four to seven (4-7) years of experience in a Service Desk Team Lead or Sr. Customer Care
- Positive Attitude, Self-confidence and a professional demeanor. Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic who takes the initiative to get things done
- Proven excellent customer service skills, call tracking/problem management experience involving detailed documentation skills
- Capacity to take the time to listen to problems or gaps within current solutions and thoughtfully prepare answers by collaborating with team members and/or reviewing system documentation
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to read and interpret documents, for example, operating/maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasking, analytical skills, patience, and flexibility
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, & Outlook)
- Familiarity with Online Courses, ELearning, and or LMS (learning management systems) a plus
eStrategy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.