eSS is always looking for new talent. Please email your resumé & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you qualify for any of the listings below.
eStrategy Solutions, located in the Northwest Austin, TX area, is a growing, specialized technology and service group focused on regulatory support and e-learning services for state government and licensing agencies. Our rapidly evolving technology and services support millions of state-licensed professionals across the country and around the world. We offer a wide range of benefits including competitive pay, health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible PTO, 401k, and the list goes on... and on and on.
Working at eSS
Instructional Designer/Web Designer/LMS AdministratorWe are currently seeking an experienced Instructional Designer/Web Designer/LMS Administrator who will be responsible for providing consultation and assistance to client agencies and partners regarding learning life-cycle, content transition, and content development. This person is an expert in the design and transition of learning content to online continuing professional education courses and activities, an experienced web designer, and has extensive experience in LMS administration.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with and support client agencies/partners/subject matter experts in the design and transition of learning content to online continuing professional education courses and activities
- Responsible for custom portal design, general web design, social media marketing efforts
- Assist with enhancements to applications/LMS/other resources in the support of evolving/growing service delivery model
- Administer LMS platform
- Other duties as identified or assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Satisfactory service in a corresponding or related position or have previously demonstrated at least three to five years of successful experience related to the position
- Knowledge and experience in instructional Web design, Learning Management Systems, web content design
- Skill in organizing and building content within a content/learning management system and using various multimedia software tools and technologies
- Familiarity with usability and accessibility requirements such as ADA Section 508, universal design strategies in online learning environments, and W3C standards and guidelines
- Comfortable in collaborative environment and team settings
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Displays sound judgment, initiative, flexibility and attention to detail
- Excellent time manager and ability to multi-task effectively between multiple technical issues